Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weird Movie Sunday: THSMwtEIW (Short)

[I like movies. I see a lot of strange movies. I always think they might be good for something in the game. Then I decided to make a feature out of it.]

If you read the title and instantly think you need to see this movie, you might like it, too:


Made by a guy named Richard Gale. It is unusually cruel, as the title indicates, and it's a very special brand of creative dark humor. It's only 10 minutes and it is free, so if you haven't seen it already, you might just do so right now. Have fun!



That's it from me for today. More gaming stuff tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. Huh. Richard Gale is my cousin, fwiw. I knew he made short horror films (I think Criticized won some awards) among other things, but this is the first time I've run across somebody mentioning one of his films "in the wild" so to speak.

    ReplyDelete

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.