Thursday, March 26, 2015

Free Dungeons and Drunkards PDF!

A while back +Charles Akins+Stelios V. Perdios+Sean Bircher and myself put a series of posts together: the Dungeons and Drunkards series! We had drunk DMs and talked about DMing drunk player characters, there were spirit-inspired 5e monsters and some great short fiction about drinking and dark rituals (if you haven't read it yet, I won't go and spoil it ...). It was great fun!

But you all know how it is, there's nothing older than yesterday's post, so Charles went ahead and put together a wonderful (and free) pdf with all the posts in one place for you all to enjoy and peruse!

Please click the cover to get there (the link leads to Charles,
who says nice things about us and will get you to the pdf ...)
It was the first time I had the opportunity to work with some of my fellow bloggers and I enjoyed it a great deal. If the opportunity arises, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.