Monday, February 4, 2013

The Ranger is Blogging on Level 3

I just remembered this little gem Trey over at From the Sorcerer's Skull produced 2 years ago: the

Old School RPG Blogger Advancement Table

Still awesome. Commenting there seems to be disabled and there is a need for more levels (I guess).

Anyway, it made my day.

Honestly, remembering this vaguely, I thought I'd still be level 1. But this good soul made advancement quite fair and I ended up being a Level 3 Blogger (Enthusiast!), on a good (?) way to be a Commentator. Made the ranger quite happy :)

So, fellow bloggers, for the slim chance you didn't see it when it made noice in the blogosphere or simply forgot about it, check it out! It's worth remembering...

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, 3rd level makes you a Scout. Congrats and continued climb up the xp ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a long, long way to level 8 (and it makes you a "Sage", which is a nice title to have). Maybe I'll get there, maybe not. But blogging is fun, so all is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) It's not that I'm not getting any nice feedback, like yours, every now and then. It happens occasionally. But just the other day I was thinking "You know you're getting somewhere as soon as spam comments start showing up.". Now I wonder when I'll get my first troll...

    ReplyDelete

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.