Saturday, March 1, 2014

Days 27 & 28: The End [D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop]

Day 27: If you had to do it all over again, would you do anything different when you first started gaming?

No, I wouldn't  =)

Day 28: What is the single most important lesson you've learned from playing Dungeons & Dragons?
The single most important lesson I've learned from playing D&D would be that the Game is what you make of it. You play it RAW, you change or customize it, you go for this clone or that incarnation, all those decisions are meaningless if not done deliberately.
 
The whole DIY-ethos and everything it entails is something I only started to see because I got involved in D&D (via the OSR).

This was a Blog Hop - So get hopping!

Stelios V. Perdios was hosting.
Thus ends the D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge. I gave my best to answer as many questions as possible on time (guess I failed, most of the time) and had fun thinking about my answers or reading those of the others. If I were to participate again in such a thing (which won't be any time soon), I'd not do it on a day-to-day basis, but answer several of the questions at once (like I was forced to do with this one).
One positive aspect would be that I discovered several great blogs I need to add to my blog roll as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.