Sunday, August 23, 2015

Look at that BASTARD! - Interlude with Character Sheet

I basically spent this weekend making a character sheet for BASTARD!, since it's crucial for that series I'm writing right now (more information on the whole DungeonPunk Initiative in Part 1 and Part 2). My goal was to put all the necessary pieces on one piece of paper. Here is what I got:

Open in new window to feast your eyes on details!
(inkscape was my tool of choice)
This is still a very early test version. I might play a bit with the fonts. But as it is, I'm quite happy with it. It got the right feel and all the important pieces are there, even some of the rules. I know it's heavy on the black right now, but the primary idea was to use this on Roll20 with my group, so it's not an issue right now.

Not much else to say about it, but I hope you guys like it and it should be interesting for those out there following the development of BASTARD! (I know they are out there ...).

As always, comments and suggestions are very welcome. Part 3 will hit the web next weekend.

3 comments:

  1. No, it looks magnificent, bastard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was afraid I made a mistake with that blog title ... Grammar never lies, though :-)

      Delete
  2. I like it!
    Like I said on the weekend, I love that you sprinkled in the rules bits I always like that on a character sheet especially when I'M just starting out with a game. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.