Monday, January 13, 2014

"Träume sind endlich!"

Saw this written on a bus window on my way to work. It roughly translates into "Dreams are limited!". Under it was the drawing of a sad looking girl.

My first impulse was to think how sad a proposition this is. Almost depressing.

But then I realized how wrong I would be to see it that way. Sure, the person that wrote the statement wasn't having a good time. But in sharing her thoughts, she reminds every one of those reading it of an important fact: dreams are fragile. If they are not nourished, they will fade away and leave only regret.

So I share this for all the enthusiasts out there. Keep doing what you're doing. Nourish those dreams and keep them alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.