Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[Insert Random Name Here]

DOWNLOADING AREA...

In the beginning was the hexagon?
It's long overdue that I start to develop a small setting with all the ideas I wrote about the last few months (Dungeon Threat Level, Monster Territory, Chaotic Advancement Tables, 3d Wilderness, Noircana, etc.). 

Some ideas so far:
  • One hex, but with a deep history and a dynamic environment.
  • There will be dwarves with guns and strange fungoid symbiotics.
  • A ruincrawl and at least one dungeon need to be in there!
  • Floating islands would be nice.
  • Girlfriend wants kobolds, so there is that.
So I'm back and I got some ideas what to write about. I'll start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.